Eleuthero is an adaptogen directed at the adrenal glands which can be very helpful for people who are overworked.†
- Exhibits cardiovascular as well as mood and energy stabilizing effects
- Promotes general well-being in the body
Eleuthero is said to support healthy neurotransmitters including serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine in the brain. It is known to be a gentle rejuvenating herb and is a preferable alternative to those who have jittery or nervous effects with Panax Ginseng. It acts as a nervine to support quality of sleep and can help with jet lag. It works toward strengthening the immune system. Eleuthero is often used for energy, endurance and stamina as well as athletic exertion.
Take 2 capsules daily.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving:
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) extract (Standardized to 1.2% Eleutherosides) 400mg
- Borage leaf (Borago officinalis) 200mg
- Chamomile flower (Matricaria chamomilla) 200 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian source capsules and water.
No fillers, binders or flowing agents. Gluten & dairy free.
- Energy Booster
- General Well Being
- Heart Disease Prevention
- Mood Enhancer
- Borage Leaf
- Chamomile Flower
- Ginseng Root
No posts found